Terraspace v1 has been released.
I'll cover the Terraspace v1 release highlights. Talk about how the new features work. Will also lightly cover some of the hoops that had jumped through to implement them. 🤣
- Non-cloud provider support. Docs: https://terraspace.cloud/docs/learn/onprem/
- Better and smarter passthrough terraspace to terraform options. Pretty much all terraform options are now supported now. 🎉 Docs: https://terraspace.cloud/docs/intro/how-terraspace-works/#terraform-cli-options
terraspace_plugin_*gem dependencies out of core. This will help gem dependency graph resolution issues. Other improvements to standalone, installer, docker images, gem itself, and shims have also been made. Docs: https://terraspace.cloud/docs/install/standalone/details/#terraspace-wrapper and https://terraspace.cloud/docs/install/shim/
- Standalone installers keep proper versioning
- Docker images have proper versioning also. Docs: https://terraspace.cloud/docs/install/docker/versioning/
- Standalone packages and Docker images are built within a few minutes of a gem release now thanks for the use of webhooks.
- Improve CLI help: group main commands at the top.
- Community Forum Terraspace v1 Release
Explore lesson as part of a learning path
Get full access to these great resources
All for less than the price of coffee a day