Terraform and Terraspace
Total time: 15h 10m
Go from beginner to proficiency for Terraform.
Terraform Fundamentals 101
Learn the Terraform Fundamentals. This is a beginner level course for those just getting started and want to learn Terraform. It'll establish a good solid understanding of Terraform.
Terraform HCL Fundamentals
Learn Terraform HCL fundamentals. You‘ll be much better off working with Terraform by establishing a solid foundational base on HCL. Several folks have reached out and said thank you for the series.
Terraspace Install Guides
Guides on how to install Terraspace.
Learn the Terraspace framework essentials. We’ll cover tfvars layering, generators, hooks, args, and more.
- Quick Start 6:44
- Getting Started with AWS 11:55
- Layering with Tfvars 9:26
- Generators 6:48
- AWS Secrets 7:57
- Custom Args 3:42
- Hooks 10:31
- Restricting Environments 5:00
- Restricting Regions 8:25
- Restricting Stacks 14:13
- Terraspace All Overview 7:19
- Terraspace All Walkthrough 9:07
- Tfvars Complex Types 13:26
- Exclude Stacks 11:04
- Custom Helpers 7:11
- Different Module Versions 12:24
- Different Modules per Env 5:17
Learn Terraspace Cloud essentials. We’ll cover setup, permissions, CI/CD integration.
Learn how to use the Terraspace Terrafile to centrally managed your Terraform modules.
Terraspace and Terragrunt
Learn the differences between Terraspace and Terragrunt and how to migrate to Terraspace from Terragrunt.
Terraspace AWS Cloud
We'll go through useful AWS examples to get you prepared for real-world usage. We'll build VPCs, EC2 Instances, RDS Databases, AutoScaling Groups, Load Balancers, etc.
Terraspace Azure Cloud
We'll go through useful Azure examples to get you prepared for real-world usage. We'll build Networks, Virtual Machines, Databases, Scale Scales, and Load Balancers, etc.
Terraspace Google Cloud
We'll go through useful GCP examples to get you prepared for real-world usage. We'll build Networks, VMs, CloudSQL Databases, Managed Instance Groups, GKE Clusters, etc.
- Getting Started 9:50
- Network with google_compute_network 8:16
- Network with Registry 5:11
- VM with google_compute_instance 6:21
- Variables with Secret Manager 6:33
- CloudSQL Database with google_sql_database_instance 3:57
- Managed Instance Group with Registry 6:26
- GKE Cluster with google_container_cluster 10:11
- GKE Cluster with Registry 15:43
We'll cover how to use Terraspace when you don't want or need to use a cloud provider.
Learn how to write tests for your Terraform code with Terraspace.