Azure and Terraform
Total time: 12h 2m
Go from beginner to proficiency for Azure Cloud and Terraform.
Azure Portal Guides
Introductory lessons that focus on using the Azure portal to build Cloud resources. It's a great way to start learning. It's also good to get a refresher if you’re already experienced with Azure.
- Add Shortcut Links to Menu 1:41
- Resource Groups 6:30
- Network 6:43
- Linux Virtual Machine 8:15
- Windows Virtual Machine 6:06
- MySQL Flexible vs Single Server 2:15
- MySQL Flexible Database 6:28
- SQL Server 8:02
- Uniform vs Flexible Scale Sets 2:30
- Uniform Scale Sets 11:15
- Flexible Scale Sets 9:39
- Scale Sets and Load Balancer 18:08
- AKS Cluster 13:31
Terraform Fundamentals 101
Learn the Terraform Fundamentals. This is a beginner level course for those just getting started and want to learn Terraform. It'll establish a good solid understanding of Terraform.
Terraspace Fundamentals Azure
Learn the Terraspace framework essentials. We’ll cover tfvars layering, generators, hooks, args, and more.
- Quick Start 6:44
- Getting Started with Azure 12:26
- Layering with Tfvars 9:26
- Generators 6:48
- AWS Secrets 7:57
- Custom Args 3:42
- Hooks 10:31
- Restricting Environments 5:00
- Restricting Stacks 14:13
- Terraspace All Overview 7:19
- Terraspace All Walkthrough 9:07
- Tfvars Complex Types 13:26
- Exclude Stacks 11:04
- Custom Helpers 7:11
- Different Module Versions 12:24
- Different Modules per Env 5:17
Terraform HCL Fundamentals
Learn Terraform HCL fundamentals. You‘ll be much better off working with Terraform by establishing a solid foundational base on HCL. Several folks have reached out and said thank you for the series.
Learn Terraspace Cloud essentials. We’ll cover setup, permissions, CI/CD integration.
Terraspace Azure Cloud
We'll go through useful Azure examples to get you prepared for real-world usage. We'll build Networks, Virtual Machines, Databases, Scale Scales, and Load Balancers, etc.