AWS and CloudFormation
Total time: 7h 9m
Go from beginner to proficiency for AWS and CloudFormation.
AWS Console Guides
Introductory lessons that focus on using the AWS console to build Cloud resources. It's a great way to start learning. It's also good to get a refresher if you’re already experienced with AWS.
- Adding Shortcut Console Links 0:54
- Setup AWS CLI 8:22
- VPC Fundamentals 11:39
- Create a VPC 16:40
- EC2 Instance 14:32
- RDS MySQL Database 18:46
- Launch Templates In Practice 10:13
- Launch Template for EC2 Instance 14:50
- AutoScaling Spot Instances 15:14
- AutoScaling and ELB 23:05
- AutoScaling ELB with Debugging 36:31
- Fargate Cluster 27:35
- Managed Nodes Cluster 23:11
AWS CloudFormation Fundamentals 101
We'll cover AWS CloudFormation. CloudFormation is a tool anyone working a lot with AWS should consider learning. This is a beginner level course for those getting started with CloudFormation. It focuses on simple examples and builds up complexity slowly.
AWS CloudFormation Fundamentals 102
We'll continue the CloudFormation Fundamentals course by working with more examples. We'll work our way up from simple to complex.